The Nerfing Forum - Nerfing in QLD
Join QLD Nerf!

The ultimate Nerfing Forum for Nerfing Activists in Queensland, Australia.

Join proffesional Nerfers and participate in active chat about Nerf Gun Modifications, Trading, or just General InFOAMination!

JOIN QUEENSLAND NERF TODAY!

Thank-you.

- ADMIN -
Join QLD Nerf!

The ultimate Nerfing Forum for Nerfing Activists in Queensland, Australia.

Join proffesional Nerfers and participate in active chat about Nerf Gun Modifications, Trading, or just General InFOAMination!

JOIN QUEENSLAND NERF TODAY!

Thank-you.

- ADMIN -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate forum for Nerfing activists in Queensland, Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey new to this site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackattack

jackattack

Hey new to this site! Empty
PostSubject: Hey new to this site!   Hey new to this site! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am

Hi everyone in Queensland

I am new to this site I have been to other sites like this one but this would probly be the best of them all.
My name is Jack I have a recon CS-6 and a mavrick REV-6 but apparently I stuffed it a little by doing the russian roulette mod on the barrel but still works fine.
soon I am getting the Longshot (MAYBE) but if not i will just wait til my thirteenth birthday which is next year

Sincerly
Jackattack

Last edited by jackattack on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better grammer few mistakes in there.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey new to this site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new to this site!   Hey new to this site! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Hey Jack,
Welcome to Queensland Nerf, the ultimate forum for Nerfing activists in Queensland, Australia.
It's great to see another person joined. At least someone *looks at samuel* has good grammar.

-ADMIN- Smile
Back to top Go down
https://qldnerf.forumotion.com

Hey new to this site!
Page 1 of 1